Saturday, August 11, 2007

London Times!


I have landed.The garden view from the kitchen.
It is hard to believe I have been here in London 4 weeks! It is obviously huge and there is so much to see. I have so many ideas and stories I would like to explore here. I will be shooting a new chapter of Last Time I Cried soon, as well as a new documentary working title "London Cutters" about the diverse, colourful range of hairdressing salons here in London. I am hoping for this documentary to be more observational in style, something a little bit different. I can't wait!

Feeling like a tourist, but hey, squirrels are pretty novel to a Melbourne girl.


Coconut milk at Broadway Sunday Market.
Of course, I have been shooting ELEVEN which is my main focus, and I will blog about that soon. It is really fun exploring cities with kids, I am off to a steel drum competition Monday... more soon...

No comments: