Thursday, August 23, 2007

Edinbrrrrr

Edinburgh festival was great! Writing soon! For now, photos!Aindrias De Staic.



Andrew McClelland, wonderful Melbourne comedian... fingers crossed he is in Czech Rep next week starring in my new music video for Miou Miou.


Claudia and David O'Doherty my fave Irish comedian.


Jumping for joy, as usual.

I saw some amazing films and had fun helping Aindrias promote his show, he got great reviews and coverage in the paper. I met GREAT people through the film festival including the man whose work inspired me to actually make ELEVEN, so that was super. More soon... I am packing... Off to Sweden tomorrow, shooting my 11 yr olds then Czech Rep next week for shooting. Meanwhile please visit www.genbailey.com to links for portable film festival. I have 7 entries in this year.

No comments: