Sunday, September 23, 2007

High Vibes




On Sunday I took Hari and Ani to High Vibes Festival in Northcote. They had a good time, although there was a lot of asking for cholocate, lollies. sausages, corn going on.. which is unusual for these two. We all were treated to the awesome sounds of TOUCH TYPIST who we love.

We bumped in to lots of new and old friends as you do at street festivals, Aindrias all the way from Ireland here for a Melbourne Fringe season of his show. Ani was stoked to find Hazel in the Touch Typist crowd, I stumbled across some high school and uni mates, and Pikelet who I met in London last month. She was there playing in a kids band The Purple Stripes! Hari got in to their song about the tooth fairy.

I saw Hazel and Nick play on Saturday night and they make me so happy. SO talented. Check them out

www.myspace.com/hazelbrown1



www.myspace.com/acityasleep
(pic from touch typist myspace)

No comments: