Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back on the road again

This Saturday I leave Melbourne for Japan. I can't wait. Anyone who has ever heard me speak about Japan knows I am hooked. I should really be working for Tourism Japan the way I carry on with such convincing arguments about why it really is one of the MUST SEE places of this world. Not that I have been everywhere, but still. It is a treat to say the least.

Check out the video shot there Dec 2006 for the lovely EVA POPOV, the exceptional Melbourne singer songwriter




I have been editing the music video for infectious Czech Band MIOU MIOU shot in the picturesque East Bohemian countryside, September 1. It will be finished soon, premiering on Czech TV next week! Miou Miou were a delight to work/dance with!



Looking forward to getting back to SHOOTING PEOPLE!

No comments: